The 30% Solution by Lewena Bayer About The Book:
What would you do with 30% more revenue? Research shows that building a culture of civility in workplaces is a cost-effective solution that increases revenue, engagement, and retention. And there’s more good news, almost 70% of employees polled said there is a need for civility training.
The 30% Solution provides essential information, facts, insights from the field, and practical tips related to the business of civility. The book is a toolkit for organizations that want to reap the rewards of a respectful workplace. After reading this book, you can immediately start building a culture of civility in your workplace by incorporating some of all of the tools provided in the book, including:
• Applying insights from the leading civility experts to your current workplace
• Identifying and adopting a practical definition of civility
• Assessing the extent to which incivility is impacting your bottom line
• Understanding trends and other influences that are impacting how we work
• Incorporating training plans that build 4 core competencies essential to fostering civility at work
• Reviewing up-to-date resources, recommended reading, and reference materials to help you build your expertise in the area of civility
• Utilizing tip sheets, checklists, assessments and other tools provided in the book
About The Author:
Lew Bayer has been internationally recognized as one of the world’s leading civility experts. With a focus on social intelligence and culturally-competent communication, the team at Civility Experts – which includes 83 affiliates in 24 countries has supported 100’s of organizations in building better workplaces. In addition to her role as CEO of multinational civility training group Civility Experts Inc. www.CivilityExperts.com , Lew is Chair of the International Civility Trainers’ Consortium, President of The Center for Organizational Cultural Competence www.culturalcompetence.ca, and Founder of the In Good Company Etiquette Academy Franchise Group www.ingoodcompanyetiquette.com
With the release of her new book, The 30% Solution, slated for release early 2016, Lew will be a 10-time published author. Lew donates her time as Director of the National Civility Center, and she is also a proud Mentor for The Etiquette House, and a member of the Advisory Board for A Civil Tongue.
[category Books Business