FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE:
PROPEL YOUR CAREER WITH STRATEGIC ADVICE FROM GLOBAL CEO KARYN SCHOENBART From Navigating Difficult Situations To Building A Team To Surviving Your Boss, Karyn Schoenbart, CEO Of NPD Group And Author of MOM.B.A., Knows What It Takes To Be Truly Successful
Karyn Schoenbart, author of Mom.B.A., is the CEO of The NPD Group, a global provider of information and advisory services to many of the world’s leading brands. She has over 30 years of experience in the market research field, with expertise in identifying and developing new business opportunities and client partnerships.
Bring Karyn Schoenbart on your show and your listeners will Are you nervous about your next job interview or sales meeting? Is your boss driving you crazy? Are you having trouble motivating your team? Karyn Schoenbart, author of MOM.B.A. Essential Business Advice From One Generation To The Next, has faced all of these problems as she built her career from market researcher to CEO of NPD Group, a global provider of information and advisory services.
With her passion for helping others, Schoenbart is the ideal mentor. In an interview, she will provide strategic advice including the lessons she shared with her own daughter as she, too, climbed the corporate ladder. Whether people are just starting out or in management positions, they will benefit from Schoenbart’s in-depth knowledge of what it takes to navigate today’s competitive work environment. She can address:
First impressions – Making sure people will want to see you again, whether you’re interviewing for a job or making a sales call,
Networking – Building business relationships that survive in good times and bad,
Bosses – Developing a positive relationship with your boss – or surviving a boss who’s driving you crazy,
Managing Others – Inspiring your team by putting them first,
Sales and Customer Service – Dearling with difficult people and situations,
Essential Skills – Making sure you have all the skills necessary for success,
Work-Life Balance – Recognizing what’s important to you and exploring your options.
Schoenbart can also answer such questions as:
1. You are the CEO of NPD and author of MOM. B.A. Can you tell us a little about why you wrote the book and what the title means?
2. Whether people are just starting their careers or vying for a leadership position, you believe that first impressions are key to success. Why are first impressions crucial? What is your advice for making a great first impression?
3. Everyone talks about networking, often saying they hate going to networking events. You see networking as a way to build relationships. Can you give us some insights to help people make networking more meaningful?
4. There are two types of bosses – those you like working for and those who drive you crazy. What’s the best way to work with either type of boss?
4. In MOM.B.A., you share many of your personal stories and experiences. For example, you explain that you were a successful sales executive, but you had difficulty transitioning to become a sales manager. What advice do you have for others who want to move into a management position?
5. We all have to deal with difficult situations at work. You write in MOM.B.A. that, in the long-run, most people won’t remember the problem, but they will remember how it was handled. What is the best way to deal with tough situations and problems?
6. What are the essential business skills that people need to be truly successful, no matter what their career goals are?
7. In MOM.B.A, you discuss making an impact at work. What are some of the strategies that people can use to get noticed and promoted?
8. In discussing the differences between being a leader and being a manager, you focus on five areas – planning, culture, developing people, organizing, and metrics. How do leaders versus managers deal with these various aspects of a business?
9. Being able to achieve life/work balance requires compromise. What is your advice for achieving personal and professional harmony?
10. Where can people find more information about you and MOM.B.A.?
Karyn Schoenbart has been honored by the CEO Connection and other organizations. Not only does she run a global company, but she is a popular speaker and workshop leader who will inspire your audience to ramp up their careers.
To schedule an interview with Karyn Schoenbart, contact Janet Carson at 760-208-4990 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Karyn Schoenbart’s Website: www.karynschoenbart.com
About Motivational Press:
Motivational Press is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Motivational Press is a broad-based publisher with strengths in business books, self-help books, health, wellness, sports, narrative nonfiction, reference, pop culture, design, and religious and spiritual books. Motivational Press is consistently at the forefront of innovation, using digital technology to create unique reading experiences and expand the reach of its authors. Its divisions include Motivational Press Adult Publishing, Motivational Press Children’s Publishing, Motivational Press Audio, Motivational Press Digital and international companies in Australia, Canada, Germany, Brazil and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.MotivationalPress.com.
Chief Marketing Officer
[category 2] [tag Karyn Schoenbart, Mom.B.A.: Essential Business Advice From One Generation To The Next]