NextMapping: Anticipate, Navigate and Create The Future of Work by Cheryl Cran
About The Book:
NextMapping provides strategies and ideas for leaders, teams and entrepreneurs to navigate the future of work. The biggest imperative for companies right now is to be ready for the impact on people and business of AI, automation, robotics and fast pace of change.
Three parts of the book consist of:
Part One: Anticipate The Future of Work
– Trends in technology
– Trends in human behaviour
– PREDICT model to future cast the future Part Two: Navigate the Future of Work
– Mindset of Navigators of the Future
– The Shared Leadership Future
– Navigate the Future as a Leader, Team Member or Entrepreneur
– Trust the Present to Create the Future
– A Very Human Future With Robots, AI & Automation
– NextMapping Your Future of Work
About The Author:
Cheryl Cran is a #1 future of work influencer, a top global consultant and named as one of North America’s top leadership speakers. She is the author of seven books including, “The Art of Change Leadership – Driving Transformation in a Fast-Paced World”.
She is a highly sought consultant helping leaders, teams and entrepreneurs to innovate, increase agility and lead the future of work at the speed of change. Her work has been featured in Washington Post, Huff Post, Metro New York, Entrepreneur Magazine, and more.