AVA EAGLE BROWN is proud to announce the release of the book THE MANGO GIRL, to be released by Motivational Press.
AVA EAGLE BROWN finds inspiration from AVA EAGLE BROWN.
In the words of HELEN LEWIS, Life can be tough for each of us, but we don’t truly know what another person has been through just by meeting them once, when they’re full of professionalism (in this situation, it was the book launch of Angie Le Mar’s Full Circle in London). I could not have even begun to guess what Dr Ava Eagle Brown had endured through her lifetime during that chance meeting. It was clear she was a strong woman, empowered, but also very empathetic. You need to read The Mango Girl to understand the profound challenges that have faced Ava, and if you then get a chance to see her at an event, speaking and inspiring people, or to meet her in real-life, you’ll be amazed. Ava has faced extreme poverty, a constant battle to stave off unwanted sexual advances from an early age, incest, rape at gunpoint in front of her very young daughter, a consistent struggle to get the education she deserved and so badly craved, persistently being let down by the system both in Jamaica and the UK, fear, anxiety, a desire to work despite being held down, raising two children as a single mother…I could go on, but you need to read Ava’s story for yourself. The Mango Girl is a strong, beautiful, inspirational woman. This is her personal story that will make you sit up and consider your own life…and you’ll feel grateful.
In an engaging interview, AVA EAGLE BROWN can discuss:
Here are my key speaking topics namely:
5 simple secrets for women to achieve success faster and advance in today’s world
As women in a male-dominated world, you always have to be 5 times better to be that great success. Here Ava shares the 5 simple yet powerful secret to quantum leap in this space as a woman today.
Stress Management in the work place/ striking that work life balance
• Turning your passion into action: “Lean into what you love”
• Who are you talking to?: Knowing and understanding your target audience will enable you to deliver your product/ service in the most appropriate way and avoid unnecessary misjudgments.
• What is your problem?: Entrepreneurship is all about solving problems. However, it’s easy to get lost in the day to day of running a business and forget about its very core. Therefore it remains important to consider this question throughout your business journey. You need to have a STRONG and FOCUSED customer profile. This will allow people to buy into you.
• There is value in the grind: You have to be ready to deal with the ORDINARY every single day in your business – everyone wants to see the EXTRAordinary results and not the ordinary work that goes into it!”
• What is your story?: Part of building your brand on and offline is about sharing your story. Who are you? How did you get here? Why are you here?
Community is Key
• You’ll need to take others on your journey with you. Ensure you are taking the right people – at the right time
• Entrepreneurship can be a lonely place so seeking complementary and beneficial partners, mentors and communities are key to a successful journey
• How to identify your strengths and achieve the unimaginable
• Knowing what you are great at and using this to achieve your best self: How to be a leader that inspires action
• Where you are from doesn’t define who you are: Your background is no determinant to how high you can climb in the world
Your Book is Your Hook
• How a book can be the basis on which your business can stand and do so successfully
Change Your Mindset, Change Your Life
• If you adopt the right mindset in any situation you can change your world
• Helping companies understand and implement a culture that is more inclusive to the BAME community
Confidence and Self-Esteem Building
• Pinpoint what’s lowering your self-esteem, learn how to accept and love yourself, take big action to change your mindset, make the changes stick for the REST OF YOUR LIFE
• How to build effective teams in order to have a more cohesive work environment
Shelly-Anne Wason said, A riveting story of pain and perseverance, trial and triumph, fear and fortitude. An incredible life story, told by an incredible woman. A must-read; you will not be disappointed. Thank you Dr. Ava, for sharing your journey..
From a very young age, Dr Ava Eagle Brown learned the life lessons of perseverance and survival. In this courageous story of growing up in one of the poorest areas of Jamaica, Ava’s determination and courage gave rise to her belief that she was destined for more than the community could offer. The expected and ingrained recreational activities of sex, raising babies and going to the farm were not enough for the young girl and she taught herself fortitude enough to forge a very different path than the one expected of her. Ava’s story starts in an area of high deprivation, even by rural Jamaica’s standards, where the need to find food often won over school attendance. Her journey through her adolescent years was dominated by the dark shadows of incest, homelessness, violence and sexual abuse. Ava’s life took an entirely different path when the event of being held and raped at gunpoint in front of her 3-year-old daughter finally pushed her to flee her home country to save her sanity. She describes it as being ejected from her OWN DNA. Resilience and love for her native country allowed Ava to see all her harsh and disappointing experiences as mere stepping stones to becoming a strong and self-reliant woman; a woman who is capable of helping our society to break the cycle of poverty and its effects. You are welcome to share in Ava’s journey through her book, The Mango Girl. You will experience her triumphs, setbacks, and trials. The Mango Girl will break your heart before it makes you smile. Be prepared for a rollercoaster ride that evokes a wide range of emotions, breaking and healing your heart with Ava’s tale but will then undoubtedly Motivate, Inspire, and Fuel a desire for change. www.avaeaglebrown.com
To schedule an interview with AVA EAGLE BROWN, contact Janet Carson at 760-208-4990 or email@example.com.
About The Author:
Dr Ava Eagle Brown
Multi-award winning International Speaker, Author and Transformation mindset business coach, Dr. Ava Eagle Brown is in a class by herself. Ava coaches, trains and speaks globally to help others shift their mindsets to change their lives and businesses ultimately affecting their bottom-line.
Her clients include:
*London Borough of Merton
*London Borough of Croydon
*West Minister Kingsway College
*Barbados Investment & Development Corporation
*Milewski & Partnerzy- Poland
*Play Time is over -Washington
Barbados Investment & Development Corporation- Barbados
Digicel group – Jamaica
Wise Women’s Retreat – Netherlands
She is the author of her memoir The Mango Girl is soon to be a feature film. Ava has moved from a family who is moderately illiterate a household name globally. Mindset shift is her biggest Mantra. She has shared stage with the likes of Levi Roots, Eric Thomas, Nick Vujicic, Hollywood -Sheryl Lee Ralph, Darren Marissa Peer, Joseph McClendon 3rd among others of influential and status in this space.
She has been featured in:
**The Financial Times
** The Sunday Mirror
** Book Brunch
**The Voice Newspaper
**The Guardian just to name a few of the press that have sought words from this great country girl turned corporate queen.
Contact : www.avaeaglebrown.com
About Motivational Press:
Motivational Press is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Motivational Press is a broad-based publisher with strengths in business books, self-help books, health, wellness, sports, narrative nonfiction, reference, pop culture, design, and religious and spiritual books. Motivational Press is consistently at the forefront of innovation, using digital technology to create unique reading experiences and expand the reach of its authors. Its divisions include Motivational Press Adult Publishing, Motivational Press Children’s Publishing, Motivational Press Audio, Motivational Press Digital and international companies in Australia, Canada, Germany, Brazil and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.MotivationalPress.com.
Chief Marketing Officer