Motivational Press TO PUBLISH “It’s Your Gavel” BY Gerard F. Hurley
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE (Carlsbad, CA – 02-02-2018) –Motivational Press today announced an agreement to publish “It’s Your Gavel” by Gerard F. Hurley – , which offers Unique, in-depth, never before seen decision making tools to help nonprofit board leaders determine whether their governance culture is what they want it to be and, if appropriate, how to further enhance it. for release in Fall 2018.
“It’s Your Gavel”
shares with readers "It's Your Gavel" enables nonprofit board directors/trustees to cost effectively employ the principles essential to harmonious and effective governance.
Its comprehensive Foundation First Governance ℠ decision making concept identifies the fundamental policies and procedures which distinguish sophisticated, achieving organizations from most others. Included, in exemplary detail, is a panorama of elected director roles and responsibilities, proposed policy texts, authority disciplines, comprehensive checklists, self-audits, and so much more..
Motivational Press is excited to work with Gerard F. Hurley to share with readers:
- Access to the incomparable Foundation First Governance ℠ analysis of the inherent, fundamental “building block” constituent parts of challenging high-end governance and achievement.
- The author’s shared, decades of experience recognizing the array of leadership practices embeded in the governance culture of successful organizations. Such practices can be yours, as well.
- Explicit, detailed to an extraordinary degree, defensible policy, procedure and evaluation disciplines and checklists ready to be adapted, as desired.
- Templates for readily addressing. as never before, the roots of one’s governance edifice so as to affirm or rebuild anew. as
- Boardroom arsenal formats to rearm and protect the coherence of one’s governance for years to come.
About The Author:
A four decades veteran of the nonprofit management profession and consultant as a trade association executive/CEO, he has been a registered lobbyist. national radio-TV spokesperson, nonprofit organization board member/chief elected, and board retained executive recruiter in the field. He has distilled those experiences and his devotion to effective governance into "It's Your Gavel" for all to share.
In addition to being a decades long member of the American Society of Association Executives and Chair of its D.C. counterpart, GWSAE, he was a member of the Association Committee of the Camber of Commerce of the U.S., as well as the National Association of Corporate Directors (and a director of its D,C, Chapter). He was a long time board member of the National Republican Club of Capitol Hill.
He is a writer, lecturer, nonprofit organization consultant, and career coach.
He has a B.S. from the University of Maryland.
About Motivational Press:
Motivational Press is a global leader in the field of general interest publishing, dedicated to providing the best in nonfiction for consumers of all ages, across all printed, electronic, and audio formats. Motivational Press is a broad-based publisher with strengths in business books, self-help books, health, wellness, sports, narrative nonfiction, reference, pop culture, design, and religious and spiritual books. Motivational Press is consistently at the forefront of innovation, using digital technology to create unique reading experiences and expand the reach of its authors. Its divisions include Motivational Press Adult Publishing, Motivational Press Children’s Publishing, Motivational Press Audio, Motivational Press Digital and international companies in Australia, Canada, Germany, Brazil and the United Kingdom. For more information, visit www.MotivationalPress.com.